Courts in Ramsey County
Court Records, Directory And News in Ramsey County , MN
Court and Lawyer Directory
Federal Courts in Ramsey County
State Courts in Ramsey County
Ramsey County Bankruptcy Attorneys
Ramsey County Civil Law Attorneys
Ramsey County Collection Law Attorneys
Ramsey County Corporate Business Attorneys
Ramsey County Criminal Attorneys
Ramsey County Disability Law Attorneys
Ramsey County Divorce Attorneys
Ramsey County Drug Charges Attorneys
Ramsey County Dui And Dwi Attorneys
Ramsey County Employment And Labor Attorneys
Ramsey County Immigration Attorneys
Ramsey County Insurance Law Attorneys
Ramsey County Juvenile Law Attorneys
Ramsey County Residential Real Estate Attorneys
Ramsey County Workers Compensation Attorneys

Ask A Question About Courts in Ramsey County

Type in your Question:
Add question details
Would you like to be notified by email when an answer is posted ?
Your Name or Nickname
3 x 3 = ?
This Question will be displayed live on
Recent Q&As
Q: At the conclusion of a mediation all parties were recorded on the record with the agreement. How do I get a copy of that audio transcript?
by Gaelic
Ramsey County Court News
20, Dec 2014 - Suit seeks review of Enbridge pipeline
SAINT PAUL – The Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy (MCEA) and Friends of the Headwaters (FOH) have jointly filed suit in Ramsey County Court asking for environmental review of a proposed Enbridge pipeline across northern Minnesota.
20, Dec 2014 - Ramsey, MN Exonerated St. Paul man seeks state compensation
A Minnesota man is seeking compensation from the state under a newly enacted wrongful imprisonment law after a judge threw out his conviction in a fatal car crash.
19, Dec 2014 - Hennepin, MN Minnesota oficer goes to trial on false identity charges
A St. Paul police officer accused of helping a gang member by using a fake identity to send him money in prison is expected in Ramsey County District Court.
11, Oct 2014 - Ramsey, MN Minnesota's oldest murder defendant, 84, dies days before sentencing
The oldest person believed charged with murder in Minnesota has died in St. Paul -- nine days before he was to be sentenced for killing his son.
08, Oct 2014 - Ramsey, MN Drug debt collector sentenced a second time in murder
Santana M. Valdez, 38, was convicted by jurors in 2013 in Ramsey County District Court of two counts of second-degree murder and sentenced to 32¼¼ years in prison. The Minnesota Court of Appeals sent the case back for a second sentencing after Valdez challenged 20 months of that sentence.
08, Oct 2014 - Ramsey, MN St. Paul man had child porn of girl sent by her mother, charges say
A St. Paul man convicted of raping a child in Washington state 21 years ago faces new charges of possession of child pornography, including sexual photos of a child allegedly sent by the child's mother in outstate Minnesota, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday in Ramsey County District Court.
02, Apr 2014 - S. St. Paul Man Pleads Guilty To Nat’l Guard Member’s Murder
A South St. Paul man pleaded guilty Wednesday in a Ramsey County Court to the murder of a staff sergeant in the Minnesota National Guard. According to the Ramsey County Attorney's office, Aaron William Allen, 26, admitted to shooting 25-year-old Brandon James Horst as he was asleep at his St. Paul home on Aug. 5. 2013. Allen also admitted in Ramsey County Court Wednesday that Horst's wife, 25 ...
Would you like to Comment On A Case ?
Or do you have questions about a case ?
Click here to post.
Write an Open Letter to a Judge
Click here to write and publish it.
Recent Comments
Recent Open Letters
To Sally Robertson, in Wadena Court House
Dear judge robertson my daughter hope white was giving physical custody of her son christian fearing,his father paul fearing visitation father says he will(...)
Report Abuse
To Cumpsten Andrew, in Eastman, Ga Dodge County
Can a docket for citation number 22702 be opened for trial-One was late for court and plead not quilty to traffic ticket in which cops broke 3 laws. I alr(...)
Report Abuse
To Theresa Pastor, in Elk River Minnesota
I need to know if you can be punished by law without Due process? If so i need to know how and what law to look for.(...)
Report Abuse
To Sheryl Engen, in Kandiyohi County
My daughters kids are placed in foster care and the judge is catherine Smith and I have never seen so much corruption in my life,my daughters husband is a (...)
Report Abuse
Browse By State
District of Columbia
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
West Virginia
Browse By City
Browse By County
How to Obtain a Supreme Court Order
What is Social Security Disability?
Copyright (c) 2011 - Contact
This Website is not affiliated with any United States Government Agency or any Federal, State, County or any other Government Agency.